Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Adventure Begins...

Hey Everybody.

I thought it time to start a blog that covers everything. I know, you're thinking that's much too vague. Sure, it is. But it also lets us talk about anything we want here. Some breaking financial news? Check. How to make a better steak? Check. Some thoughts on that movie I saw last night? Check. Whether or not we should allow illegal immigrants in our country? Check. I'm serious. We are going to discuss everything here.

Let's face it, life is too dynamic to blog about anything too specific without having a number of personal blogs. Some of my favorites are highly specific: they might be solely about audio products or personal finance tips. They make for good reading, but then I have to bookmark so many sites to read all the advice and stories that day. I want one central, generalized blog (and maybe you do too) that I can visit, where any topic whatsoever is fair game, an intelligent post and discussion takes place, and then the next post is about something entirely different. Wouldn't that be just a little more entertaining? I thought so too.

So a little about myself. I'm 24, live in south-central Pennsylvania, and work as a 911 Dispatcher in the area. Talk about a job where anything can happen. I like sports, politics, world news, video games, movies, music, history, literature, electronics and gadgets, other technology, science, home theater, cars, and being an American. Needless to say (once again) we will be talking about a wide range of awesome stuff, and of course those little life adventures that are never foreseen and are always a good laugh later on down the road.

So sit back and prepare to have a little fun, and with any luck, hopefully you'll learn something as well. Remember, the best way to learn something is to have fun while doing it. Please, always feel free to comment and I absolutely encourage discussion on ANYTHING here. Lets just keep it clean and insult-free. See you guys soon.

No comments: